Monday 29 September 2008

A New Direction

I plan to try and keep Ben much the same (mainly because spara would never let me turn him into a liberal type of person!), but I'm definitely going to try and tone down his worst excesses, make him listen to others more often, and make his friends more likeable, starting with Katie.

I think one of spara's abandoned stories sugested she was slightly unstable, I am looking into working with this, and maybe ending the infatuation with Ben (remember that?).

Craig, I'm not sure what to do with him. I'm thinking he needs to grow, partly through the highbrow influence of Ben, and the down-to-earth influence of Kyle. I may even include Isobel, if she's still canon!

Kyle, as far as I'm aware, is alright as he is, but needs to do more than just be the muscle of the team.

And Torchwood will not be appearing in any of my stories. Spara invented Operation Delta as an alternative, and so I'm going to use them instead (with a slight twist, naturally!).

Anselm will feature, but I'm still unsure what to do with him.

No comments: